Emily is an author of fantasy and YA fiction, her latest series The Grand Adventures Of Madeline Cain set in Facebook. She was the Digital Producer at If:Book Australia for two years and has run workshops adults and teens on storytelling, transmedia, locative stories, ebooks and interative stories. She has done this for schools, festivals and writers centres.
Emily can conduct, lectures, talks, or full and half-day workshops for adults and teens on:
- Creating characters that jump off the page.
- Writing a story using the tools you know (Like social media)
- Writing comedy.
- Publishing your own work.
- How to write a story in 1, 2, 3!
- E-book creation and marketing,
- Online book marketing,
- Building an author platform,
- Building/using a social media platform,
- The incorporation of transmedia/interactivity in storytelling, and
- The potential for social media and mix format books to tell ‘relevant’ modern day stories for teens.
You can either contact Emily direct at emily (at) madelinecain (dot) com, or via her Speakers’ Agencies, Speaker’s Ink (QLD or Northern NSW bookings), and Creative Net (for elsewhere in Australia) here: